Friday, May 27, 2011

This is how we do it....



At the PT house.  Tidying is not our favorite chore.  We are not messy people but tidying is something everyone must do, am I right?

So we've created "Rules" about tidying.  A tiding "how to."

How to tidy your abode, PT style:

First you must plug in your ipod to the largest speakers you have and blast the most motivating music you own.
For tidying I always go to my favorite band from my teen years: Flogging Molly.  Maybe it's the constant bass drum, or the fiddle, or maybe it makes me feel youthful and energized.  What ever it is, I always get more done and faster when listening to Flogging Molly.  Find your grooove. 



Then focus on one room at a time.  Have your kitchen timer handy and set it for 15 or 20 minutes and try to get as much done as possible in that one room for the amount you set on the timer.  When the timer dings, move on to another room.



When you have completed all your rooms, then do the chores that take you all over the house... dusting or vacuuming for example.  

That is how you tidy, the PT house way!

No comments:

Post a Comment